Graphic Design Intern
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The Utah AIDS Foundation was founded in 1985 when the need for public information and assistance for persons living with HIV/AIDS was crucial. What was originally a group of volunteers and a crisis hotline, is now a prominent organization offering a variety of services to our clients each day. Today, we provide expertise to anyone struggling with the issues that surround HIV. From case management, to our food bank, to test site, we ensure that the fight to prevent and help those who have HIV is strong in the state of Utah.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Graphic design is needed to reach our target population in the most effective way. This intern would assist all staff with creating graphics for their various programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in the creation of invitations, graphics for social media events, and materials for all summer tabling events.
- Helps create general handouts for volunteers and clients.
- Assists in making items for tabling at Pride 2017.
- Background in and/or studying graphic design
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Strong computer skills (especially in Photoshop)
- Ability to work and communicate in a group effectively
- Must be organized and able to manage time well
- Length of internship: 10-16 weeks
- Compensation: this is an unpaid internship
- Hours to be determined when intern is hired (less than 20 hours/week)
- Supervisor: Ginny Mitchell, Development and Major Gifts Supervisor
Please email resume and any questions or concerns to email@example.com